Accelerated Steel has the knowledge, experience and equipment to handle all of your powder coating needs. Rest assured that your parts will be properly prepped before we apply the powder coating. In fact, proper preparation and pretreatment are critical to achieve a long-lasting powder coated finish.
- 30′ x 12′ x 12′ powder coat booth
- 15′ x 8′ x 8′ powder coat booth
- 30′ x 12′ x 12′ Batch oven
- Line capacity of 250 lbs. every 2′ – 10,000 lbs. per hour
- 900′ of conveyor
- 3′ to 8′ per minute line speed
- 6 stage wash including laser scale removal, with stainless steel tanks and composite upper housings
- Manual and automatic spray booths with 3′ x 6′ x 8′ part window
- 160 oven with 20 to 40 minute cure cycle
- 350 degrees dry off oven
- State of the art equipment
- Aluminum Oxide
- 38′ x 25′ x 13′ Blast Booth
Accelerated Steel believes proper media blasting is a much of an art as it is a science. We have the experience to handle even your most challenging media blasting requirements.